Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
The Xbox One says fuck convenience
06-28-2013, 09:54 PM
Going back on promises is the way to earn some serious dough.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2013, 10:28 AM
They may actually attempt that route. I'm sure they are considering the idea to scam the shit out of people by changing the policy once it is too late.
Find all posts by this user
06-29-2013, 11:24 AM
Being Microsoft I believe that's not off the table at any point really Laugh
06-29-2013, 11:36 AM
There is no way they went through all of the coding to force this down people's throats just to throw it away later. Look at Windows 8. The whole lack of a Start Menu doesn't bother me at all, but many folks were upset about it and asked for a Start Button that leads to a Start Menu like on Windows 7. So what are they doing about it? They are going to give us a Start Button again, but it leads to the Start Screen instead of the old Start Menu. They "solved" the problem by giving you a button to go to the screen you didn't like to begin with.
06-29-2013, 03:59 PM
One step closer to skynet.
07-02-2013, 12:57 PM
Seems like Xbox management is being renewed. The thank you letter Steve Balmer sent was a poor attempt at making it seem he went willingly.
07-02-2013, 02:48 PM
Didn't one of their main guys say fuck it and jump ship from microsoft to Zynga games after all this? Laugh

In fact I think he was one of the main people responsible for Xbox One and he bailed. Not a good sign.

Quote:Don Mattrick, Microsoft head of its Interactive Entertainment division that includes XBox, is leaving Microsoft to take over as CEO of social gaming company Zynga.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tomiogeron/2...ynga-role/

So he's jumping from one sinking ship (arguably, I'm sure the Xbox One will be fine after a slow start) to Zynga - a games company who has been losing money hand over fist lately in stock value.
07-02-2013, 03:26 PM
That's the guy I was talking about.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/news/Pres...-mail.aspx

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)